1 Larsen Street, URANGAN QLD 4655Offers over $1,500,000
Lifestyle Luxury home in Central Urangan
House - URANGAN QLD
Presenting 1 Larsen Street Urangan which is truly an inspirational home that embodies everything coastal luxe. With a carefully thought out layout offering you your very own slice of relaxed Lifestyle coastal living in one of Hervey Bays most exclusive popular seaside locations of Urangan.
The perfect sanctuary for your family all year round spending your summer days in the pool or entertaining on the alfresco style deck flowing from the well-equipped quality modern kitchen or on the flip side storage for fishing, boating, or anything outdoor is catered for in the 2 bay high clearance shed with mezzanine floor.
Cleverley positioned and designed to suit the large 1012m2 beachside allotment to maximise comfort through the different seasons of weather, so you will be able to enjoy in comfort all aspects of the home no matter what time of the year it is.
Meticulous thinking throughout, sleek aesthetics and an open light-filled design which has high vaulted ceilings, modern finishes and quality fixtures, there is more than meets the eye with this home.
An easy stroll to the Esplanade and beach and iconic Urangan Pier and Markets, where you have a selection of cafes and restaurants to choose from and for the boating enthusiast minutes away from Urangan boat harbour and its facilities.
This custom designed built home entered into 2022 Master Builders Award was completed in 2021 and presents in perfect as new condition has been well thought out and tastefully decorated, with nothing left to do except move in and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in such an idyllic location…
• Three spacious bedrooms
• King sized main bedroom includes a walk in wardrobe plus built in wardrobe
• Lavish ensuite to the main bedroom
• 5 zone ducted air conditioning throughout
• 2nd & 3rd bedrooms positioned in separate guest’s zone
• Guest’s bathroom includes a shower, bath, and vanity with a stone benchtop
• A vast open plan living and dining zone flowing to the entertaining deck
• Stylish well appointed kitchen with a large island bench and beautiful stone benchtops
• Alfresco style dining and entertaining on main level deck
• Quality European Bosch appliances include an S/S Gas cooktop with range hood
• Self cleaning double oven and dishwasher
• Abundance of storage in kitchen
• Sparkling 9 x 4 m inground Magnesium pool with heat pump and outdoor tile surrounds
• Gazebo style outdoor entertaining area and serviced lockable bar with stone benchtop
• High Quality aluminium plantation style shutters to entertaining deck
• A double lock-up garage with epoxy 2-pac flooring and remote panel lift door
• 9 x 7.5 mt 3 bay high door clearance shed and mezzanine floor
• 3 phase power connected to the home and shed
• Energy conscious buyers will appreciate the efficiency of the 11.84 kW solar power system
• 1012m2 level landscaped allotment with outdoor tiled areas to entertaining and pool areas
• Fully fenced with 1.8mt high quality PVC no maintenance fencing to front of property
• 2 x remote controlled solar powered property entry gates
• 15,000 litre capacity rainwater storage tanks
• Back to base security system
• Crimsafe screening to pool / house areas
• Movement sensors on property linked to back to base security
• Dimmer switched lighting throughout
And much much more to be appreciated when you view the property, so call Kim Carter on 0417 790 526 or Darryn Shawcross on 0417 648 840 to arrange your own private inspection by appointment.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 4 Garage