105 Seaview Drive, BOORAL QLD 4655Offers over $990,000
Your Very Own Botanical Garden
House - BOORAL QLD
This generously proportioned family home commands attention. From commanding street appeal to the entrance carved amongst the manicured gardens the feeling of splendour and comfort you experience is what completes the picture of this home.
The interior boasts surprisingly spacious dimensions and the layout comprises of three large bedrooms and a central kitchen with an abundance of storage space.
The open plan living area provides ample space for lounge and dining and glass sliding doors open the living area out to a fantastic covered entertaining area which overlooks the private backyard. Fully fenced, kids and pets can roam freely on the large and level lawn.
Enjoy the serenity as you relax; lying in your hammock with a good book, taking advantage of the breezes and lush surrounds. Established gardens ensure privacy from your neighbours, and you will feel a world away rather than just minutes from Hervey Bay’s CBD.
– 3 generous sized bedrooms, master complete with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Spacious open plan living and dining area
– Zoned Air Conditioning throughout
– Modern Kitchen with 20mm stone bench tops and induction cooktop
– Large outdoor under roof BBQ/entertaining area
– Double lock up garage on the home + 5 bay garage at the rear with high clearance
– Fully irrigated greenhouse
– Water tank and bore water
– Beautifully manicured, the grounds on the property are established and very low maintenance
– Positioned on a 4828m2 block and conveniently located just minutes from boat ramps and local shopping
– Short 10-15 minute drive to Hervey Bay’s CBD
This home is a peaceful oasis, very private from the street and thoughtfully planned for family living – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter or Darryn Shawcross for more details
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,828 m²
- 6 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes