2 Ian Avenue, KAWUNGAN QLD 4655Offers Over $550,000
Renovated Home Plus Additional Homesite
House - KAWUNGAN QLD
Two for the price of one!
For little more than the price of a house, you can secure an additional dwelling site and realise the potential to maximise your return on investment. This property meets all the conditions for a second dwelling or duplex and is ready to build on.
Centrally located and freshly renovated, the current home presents a contemporary interior with quality fixtures and fittings. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas, the floor plan offers full flexibility for the needs of the modern family.
– 824m2 corner allotment with the option to add a second dwelling or large shed and pool
– 3 bedroom home has been tastefully renovated and already has tenants in place for instant returns
– Master bedroom complete with air-conditioning
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Kitchen boasts plenty of bench and storage space plus a walk-in pantry
– Appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood and oven
– 2 bathrooms, both feature floor to ceiling tiles and toilets with one also featuring a stylish bath as well
– Open plan lounge and dining area + separate living area off the kitchen
– Separate laundry with external access
– Single carport with double gates at the front
– Side access and space to add a large shed or pool
– Only a short drive away from Hervey Bay’s essential amenities including, Stockland shopping centre, Bunnings, and the medical precinct
– Ideal duplex / 2nd dwelling opportunity that meets council requirements
* Draft plans available upon request
Properties like this are a rare offering to the market, they are even rarer to be positioned on two lots with potential to subdivide. Perfect for someone who may be thinking of completing the project as a nest egg for retirement. Live in the home today and subdivide in the future.
Ensure you don’t miss out by contacting exclusive listing agent Kim Carter today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 824 m²