247 Dayman Street, TORQUAY QLD 4655Sold $560,000
The Beachside Lifestyle Awaits You
House Sold - TORQUAY QLD
Have a look at this little gem – 3 bedroom home with room to move. This is entry level beachside buying in one of Hervey Bay’s most convenient locations.
Not only does this home boast a great location being only minutes from Hervey Bay’s beaches and harbour precinct, but it also has the added bonus of backing onto Anembo lakes where you can watch the ducks, swans and turtles play while you enjoy tranquil walks or picnics.
With a single lock up garage on the home plus a detached shed at the rear, there is plenty of room to store all of the toys.
The kitchen is neat and functional and is sure to be the heart of your family being connected to the undercover patio area. The open plan living area boats air-conditioning for those warm summer nights although you’ll never need to use it with the sea breezes that flow through.
A quiet stroll from Breathe Health club, the Urangan Bowls Club, easy access to shopping & schools are only a few of the reasons why this area is so highly sought after.
– 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
– Air-conditioned open plan living/dining area
– Neat and tidy kitchen
– Separate laundry with external access
– Undercover patio area with enclosed room attached
– Solar panels to keep costs to a minimum
– Single lock up garage on the home with internal access
– Side access to the double shed at the rear
– Fully fenced 629m2 block
– Close to beaches, marina precinct and Urangan Bowls club
With a practical layout and ultra-convenient location, 247 Dayman Street, Torquay provides a wonderful opportunity that will appeal to couples and young families alike.
Ensure you don’t miss out by contacting exclusive listing agent Kim Carter today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 629 m²
- 2 Garage