329 Condor Drive, SUNSHINE ACRES QLD 4655Sold $1,255,000
5 Star Acreage Living
House Sold - SUNSHINE ACRES QLD
Privately positioned on 5 beautifully landscaped acres is where you will find this impeccably presented property.
Generously proportioned, this property consists of 2 homes providing options and flexibility for families of all sizes.
The spectacular main residence with wrap around verandas encapsulates the original part of the one hundred year old home and has been meticulously restored, renovated and extended over time by the current owner builder, executed to the highest standard with impressive attention to detail.
The first floor comprises of a sleek country style kitchen, formal and informal living, and the vast master suite which includes a classically fitted ensuite and large walk in robe. There is also a separate wing with two king sized ensuite bedrooms perfect for guest accommodation, and a large walk in storage closet. Furthermore, this level holds a fourth bedroom, family bathroom and the library which was previously a fifth bedroom.
The ground floor houses the laundry and another bathroom, perfect for use while working in the shed or gardening.
Located just a short 7kms from the Hervey Bay CBD and only 3kms from the new sporting precinct this home is perfect for those who are looking for a coastal acreage lifestyle.
– 4 bedrooms + office
– 4 bathrooms (3 ensuites)
– Library + multiple living zones
– Separate laundry
– Wrap around verandas
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Character features including, high ceilings, polished timber floorboards, traditional VJ walls and molded panels
– Sleek country style kitchen boasting Caesar stone bench tops, ample storage to satisfy the fussiest gourmet chef and bi-fold servery allowing for easy catering
– Impressive outdoor entertaining area complete with, bar, alfresco lounge with stone feature wall, louver windows and built in speaker system
– 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
– Beautiful raked ceilings
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
– Comes fully furnished as part of the sale
– 6 water tanks
– Large mature dams
– Solar panels to keep costs to a minimum
– Large concrete fire pit
– Abundant covered parking for cars as well as all the toys or machinery and masses of storage with the two large sheds
– Main shed with mezzanine level
– Fully fenced 5 acre allotment
Every now and then, an opportunity presents itself to the property market that is truly one of a kind. Don’t miss out on this extraordinary opportunity, contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter today.
- 7 bed
- 6 bath
- 10 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5 acres
- 10 Garage
- 6 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes