364 Torquay Terrace, TORQUAY QLD 4655Offers over $1.8M
Nestled in the Tree Tops
House - TORQUAY QLD
From within an unassuming facade, blossoms an incredible award winning home which has been exclusively designed to capture the feeling of living in nature. Here you will have the best of both worlds – nestle yourself amongst nature either in the tree tops or enjoy your short stroll to the pristine blue water of Torquay each AND take advantage of a design that caters easily to a myriad of family requirements or dual living.
You will need to arrange a private inspection to realise all that is on offer in this multi level home.
– Your senses are instantly relaxed as you take in the surrounds of nature. High ceilings and numerous windows allow for lots of natural light, breezes and views through the tree tops and out to the lakes
– Generous open plan kitchen/dining/living – direct access to it’s own deck
– Kitchen – gas cook top, under bench electric oven, double sink, coffee nook, plenty of cupboards, stone bench top and breakfast bar
– Separate air conditioned Media Room/bedroom also has views to outdoors
– Bedroom – high ceilings and built in wardrobe
– Office or additional bedroom
– Central main bathroom
– Internal access from double garage
– No wasted space in the laundry either – access from inside or outside
Upper Level: Parent retreat
– Massive main bedroom and walk in wardrobe system
– Open ensuite – shower, bath, vanity, separate toilet
– Lots of natural light
– Self contained living space has views through the trees and out to the lakes
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living – gas cook top, under bench oven, stone bench tops
-2 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Central, walk through bathroom
– Private deck area
– Hidden laundry and pantry/storage space, plus extra toilet facilities
Meander down to another massive deck overlooking the back yard where you can spend endless hours entertaining or relaxing while you watch the kids play.
A funky shipping container provides extra storage for tools or a work shop/studio
Two lots of double gates to the back yard provide easy access from Robert Street.
Only 700 metre stroll to Torquay Beach
Internal and external stair cases entwine all levels of this amazing home.
Secure your private inspection by contact Maurice Ellis
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 965 m²
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage