378 Boat Harbour Drive, SCARNESS QLD 4655Offers Over $440,000
Spend Less - Get More!
House - SCARNESS QLD
What a convenient spot to live – Everything you could want, or need is an easy walk away.
The current home offers 3 good size bedrooms, 2-way bathroom, designated lounge and dining space and a neat kitchen.
The detached garage is larger than most and offers drive through access the wonderful backyard which provides plenty of space to add your own touches.
Practical necessities have not been forgotten either with air-conditioning, solar panels, separate laundry room & garden shed at the rear.
This exceptionally built brick home offers great elevation to capture the sea breezes, sitting on a fully fenced 607m2 allotment, it definitely ticks a lot of boxes and will not last long at this price!
– 3 bedrooms situated around a 2-way bathroom
– Convenience of a separate toilet and vanity
– Separate laundry with external access
– Air-conditioning in lounge room and main bedroom
– Vinyl plank flooring throughout
– Outdoor undercover entertainment area
– Detached single lock up garage with drive through access to the back yard
– 28 solar panels, sure to keep costs to a minimum
– Fully fenced 607m2 allotment
– Great location close to the beach, schools, sporting fields and CBD
– Feel like dining out? Leave the car at home and walk to some of the Bay’s best restaurants, cafes and hotels
Perfectly suited for first home buyers, investors or retirees looking for a comfortable home that’s convenient to all amenities – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter to arrange your private inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²