42 Sandy View Drive, NIKENBAH QLD 4655Offers Over $1,300,000
Designer Living With Captivating Views
House - NIKENBAH QLD
Introducing a new level of quality and sophistication, this top shelf, executive residence redefines contemporary living, reaching new heights of intelligent design and luxurious simplicity.
A polished timber staircase entices you to the top level where you’ll find the gourmet kitchen, the home chef is treated to leather-finish natural stone benchtops and a suite of high-end appliances. From there, you can overlook the lounge and dining area and out to the stunning views beyond.
Boasting a total of 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, beautiful living spaces and 4 large alfresco entertaining terraces, it can easily host the largest of families or your circle of friends flocking in for a long weekend or their summer holidays.
Outside you will find the 9m x 6m heated saltwater in-ground swimming pool and remarkable external grounds spanning over 1342m2 with manicured gardens, there is also dual side access and a newly added shed to store all of the toys in.
Matching the exceptional presentation is the enviable position, set high on the hill with unparalleled ocean views overlooking both Hervey Bay and out to world heritage listed Fraser Island.
Ideal for those seeking style, class and functionality in a highly sought-after area. In a nutshell, 42 Sandy View Drive, Nikenbah offers the quintessential Hervey Bay lifestyle.
– Winner of Master Builders (Burnett Wide Bay) Housing & Construction Awards 2013
– Architecturally-designed to capture multi-directional breezes, for eco-friendly cooling
– Fully constructed of James Hardie Linea board resistant to fire, shrinking, swelling and cracking
– Magnificent entry with stunning atrium featuring natural redwood and glass with hints of galvanised steel
– Reclaimed timber feature posts at front and rear (approximately 90 years old)
– 4 airconditioned bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms with walk-in showers, multiple living and entertaining spaces
– Chef’s kitchen featuring 3.85m island, leather-finish natural stone benchtops and splashback
– Servery window connects the kitchen to the rear deck, complete with pull down blinds
– Spacious open plan living and dining area with wood-burning fireplace opening onto the front deck with views overlooking Hervey Bay and Fraser Island
– 9ft ceilings throughout, fully insulated through roof and all external walls
– 5.5kw solar system plus solar hot water
– 9m x 6m heated saltwater inground pool with pool cover
– 10m x 4.5m poolside entertaining gazebo
– Double lock up garage on the home + 15m x 6m detached double shed at the rear + double carport
– Set on an elevated, fully fenced 1342m2 allotment
This truly is a one-of-a-kind entertainer’s package, so please be quick to call exclusive listing agent Kim Carter for your private viewing.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,342 m²
- 6 Garage