46 Martin Street, PIALBA QLD 4655Offers Over $599,000
Beachside Living - Bring The Boat & Van!
House - PIALBA QLD
Immerse yourself in the peaceful and private setting of 46 Martin Street, Pialba.
Set back from the road this wonderful home is positioned on an elevated 795m2 block that captures the beautiful sea breezes on offer all year round.
The kitchen ticks all the boxes with stone benchtops, walk in pantry, modern appliances, and stylish pendant lights above the large island bench.
Master bedroom includes its own ensuite, a generous walk in wardrobe and provides access to the undercover entertaining area through the sliding doors. The second bedroom includes built-in robes with direct access to the conveniently positioned 2-way bathroom.
Outside, the yard is fully fenced so it’s safe for all the kids to pay plus there is SHEDS GALORE for the handyman or tradie needing to store tools or equipment and plenty of room for the caravan and boat which can be launched at the boat ramp located just meters away.
A short stroll to the beach and within close proximity to cafes and schools, astute buyers will recognise the infinite options this home has on offer.
– Near new 2 bedroom home built in 2020
– Master complete with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– 2-way bathroom doubling as an ensuite to the second bedroom and powder room when entertaining guests
– Separate laundry with external access
– Designated office space, perfect for working from home
– Kitchen boasts stone benchtops, walk in pantry, modern appliances and large island bench
– Enjoy cool comfort in summer with air-conditioned bedrooms and open plan living
– Ceiling fans throughout including the private outdoor entertainment area
– Massive 5 bay shed with high clearance to store all of the toys (approx 16m x 8m)
– Two concrete slabs on either side for additional parking
– 24 solar panels to keep costs to a minimum
– Intercom system can be controlled from inside or by an app on your phone
– Set on a fully fenced 795m2 block moments from the foreshore
– Walking distance from the beach and a short drive to Hervey Bay’s CBD
Whether you are looking to downsize, lock up and leave or are simply looking for that perfect investment this attractive option is well worth an inspection – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter for more details.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 795 m²
- 5 Garage