57 Nissen Street, URRAWEEN QLD 4655Offers Over $950,000
Too Much To Fit In The Heading...
House - URRAWEEN QLD
Your experience begins with the lush tropical feel of the front garden. Enter into a cool, relaxed home that feels inviting and warm.
You’ll adore the spacious kitchen which offers plenty of cupboards and storage space, gas burner stove and breakfast bar. A dishwasher, wall oven and dedicated microwave space all add up to convenience and ease. Adjacent, the main living and dining area is spacious and open.
This is an entertainer’s paradise and no detail has been overlooked in the designing of this home from the jaw-dropping alfresco area, Bali hut and sparkling inground pool to the separate entertaining pavilion with stunning timber stacker door which combines the outside and the inside, allowing for a much larger living/entertaining space. Alternatively this space could be used as a quest wing, teenagers retreat or even a bed and breakfast.
And you couldn’t miss the enormous shed offering all the space you will ever need to park your extra toys. If you are a camping and boating enthusiast, you don’t even have to choose between a caravan and a trailer: With a length of 19.5 meters, you can easily accommodate both!
Location-wise, everything you could want, or need is within walking distance, sprawled over a manicured 2023m2 allotment, what more could you want for all your family’s needs.
– 4 bedrooms, master complete with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– Parent’s retreat/office off the master bedroom
– 2nd bedroom/guest wing complete with ensuite and living area
– 3rd bathroom and separate laundry with external access
– Charming character features include polished timber floors, brick feature wall and raked ceilings
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Multiple living zones and a spacious kitchen overlooking the private yard
– Alfresco dining area at the front of the home
– Separate entertaining pavilion and Bali hut at the rear
– 20 solar panels to keep costs to a minimum
– 9m x 4m sparkling inground pool with sun shade brolly
– Massive 4 bay shed (19.5m x 6m) and 2 bay boat port with extra high clearance
– Beautiful established gardens with extensive use of timber decks and pathways
– Families will love the convenience of this central location just moments from Hervey Bays CBD and Medical Precinct
– Set back from the road for privacy on a fully fenced 2023m2 allotment
Ensure not to miss out on this extraordinary opportunity by contacting exclusive listing agent Kim Carter today!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,023 m²
- 6 Garage