58 St Joseph Drive, URRAWEEN QLD 4655Sold $785,000
Perfectly Positioned Duplex
House Sold - URRAWEEN QLD
Welcome to 58 St Joseph Drive in Urraween where you have two homes on one title in the heart of Hervey Bay.
This one-of-a-kind duplex has just hit the market for the first time and is an incredible opportunity not to be missed.
Backing onto a large nature reserve, here you can enjoy the rural tranquility and added privacy on offer whilst having the convenience of being within walking distance to Hervey Bay’s CBD & Stocklands Shopping Centre.
Boasting identical layouts, both units have three bedrooms and two bathrooms with sizeable living spaces – perfectly set up for dual occupancy with the option to live in one side and rent the other out.
– Unique opportunity for extended families.
– Twin duplexes with open plan living
– Both units comprise of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
– Airconditioned master bedrooms with ensuites
– Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
– Single lock up garages on both units
– Covered outdoor entertainment areas
– Stunning pool overlooking the nature strip
– Additional two bay garage / pool side multipurpose area with a kitchenette and bathroom
– Solar panels
– Walking distance to town, short drive to the beach
Blue ribbon opportunity or ideal to accommodate the extended families. Perfectly positioned, this residence has plenty on offer and is one to inspect. Contact Kim Carter to arrange your private inspection.
- 6 bed
- 5 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,103 m²
- 4 Garage