7 Lincolnfield Street, TORQUAY QLD 4655Sold $575,000
Charming Queenslander with Massive Shed So Close To Beach
House Sold - TORQUAY QLD
Located in a highly sought after enclave only 600m to the Esplanade, beach and restaurant precinct of Torquay you will find this gorgeous Queenslander home with a purpose built shed to accommodate a boat/van and cars and all the toys.
• Highset Queenslander cottage on 680m2 block
• Central air conditioned lounge and dining with window seating
• Well appointed kitchen & study/computer nook
• 3 bedrooms all boasting plentiful built ins
• Large modern family bathroom
• High ceilings, VJ walls, hardwood timber floors – air conditioning
• North east veranda to enjoy sea breezes and sea glimpses
• Concreted underneath with plentiful room for secure storage
• Outdoor entertaining or carport
• 10m x 7m powered shed with 3m+ clear opening roller doors with a 3rd roller door at side to access yard plus adjoining 6mx7m port
• Fully fenced – 680m2 block with room to extend or option to raise house and build in underneath *STCA
For those searching for a quaint character filled home close to the beach with a large shed to accommodate a beach lifestyle add this property to your inspection list!!
For further information contact Jana Levak the Exclusive Listing Agent today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 680 m²
- 4 Garage
- 4 Carport