76 Augustus Boulevard, URRAWEEN QLD 4655Offers Over $670,000
Quiet And Convenient Oasis
House - URRAWEEN QLD
This immaculately presented home is ideal for family living with four large bedrooms, two beautiful modern bathrooms and two living areas.
The generous open plan living room provides ample space for lounge and dining and flows seamlessly to the outdoor area overlooking the fully fenced backyard and private magnesium swimming pool. This covered alfresco area is the perfect spot to enjoy those early morning coffees, relaxed dining with family and friends, or just unwind at the end of the day, surrounded by landscaped, easy care gardens.
If you have been searching for a property that feels like a tropical oasis and your own piece of paradise whilst being centrally located, then look no further than this.
– Modern near new home built in 2018
– 4 bedrooms, master complete with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– Formal lounge room + large open plan living area
– Stunning kitchen comes complete with island bench and quality stainless steel appliances
– Air-conditioning & security screens throughout
– Outdoor undercover alfresco area overlooks the magnesium inground pool
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens
– Double lock up garage on the home
– Double gate side access
– Garden shed at the rear will also impress, offering the much needed storage space we all desire
– 20 solar panels to keep costs to a minimum
– NBN connected
– Conveniently positioned, a short walk to local amenities including major shopping, cafes, medical and schools
With a magnificent amount of features 76 Augustus Boulevard, Urraween should not be missed in your search for the perfect home – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter today for more details.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 596 m²
- 2 Garage