893 Torbanlea Pialba Road, TAKURA QLD 4655Under Offer
Don't Hold Your Horses!
Acreage Semi-rural - TAKURA QLD
If you’ve been looking for a secluded place to create an idyllic country lifestyle, without sacrificing proximity to Hervey Bay, this property fits the bill perfectly.
Set on 6.5 lush acres on a quiet road just minutes from the CBD and beaches, some of the premium features on offer here include; renovated 3 bedroom residence, fenced paddocks suitable for horses and cattle, stable, tack room, excellent water supply, and an abundance of shed storage.
Perfect for those seeking a fully equipped horse property, the buyer wanting land suitable for horticulture or families simply searching for an idyllic rural retreat.
– Private acreage oasis just 15 minutes from Hervey Bay’s CBD and beaches
– 3 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
– Master boasts ensuite with double vanity
– Both bathrooms have been recently renovated, separate toilet from main bathroom
– Split system air-conditioners in all rooms, including lounge room
– New kitchen appliances include; dishwasher, double oven, induction cooktop
– High raked ceilings, new vinyl planking floors
– Security screens and doors
– Front entertainment area
– 11m long inground saltwater pool (55,000 litres)
– 5kw solar panels
– Town water, 2 dams, 2 x water tanks (5000gal + 1 smaller) used for irrigating gardens only
– Fruit trees + vege patch
– 15m x 12m 3 bay shed with power and high centre clearance door
– 5 paddocks with quality fencing (dog mesh + electric fence throughout)
– 2 smaller yards, stable, tack room
This home is a must inspect for the horse lover looking to purchase their forever home, contact exclusive listing agents Kim Carter and Brad Mitchell for more information.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.60 hectare
- 6 Garage