9 Marcocci Street, URRAWEEN QLD 4655Sold $780,000
Is This The Perfect Family Home?
House Sold - URRAWEEN QLD
Built to an impeccable standard, this executive residence strikes a commanding presence. Located in in a quiet cul-de-sac position in the sought-after Central Park Estate.
The home is as welcoming as it is impressive with 5 spacious bedrooms and multiple living zones, there’s room for everyone to spread out.
But, the undoubted highlight of this property is the outdoor alfresco area which looks out over the resort style inground swimming pool and let’s not forget about the large swim up spa – Entertainers are certainly well catered for here!
– Impressive and spacious 5 bedroom family home
– Master bedroom benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with double vanity, maximising functionality and style
– Multiple living areas
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– The kitchen will delight the chef of the household with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and an abundance of storage space
– Wonderful outdoor alfresco area with large swim up spa
– Sparkling in ground resort style swimming pool offers hours of fun in summer
– Double lock up garage on the home with internal access
– Single lock up garage with electronic gate access
– The yard is fully fenced, with enough green space for your furry friends
– All of this on an 833m2 allotment just minutes from Hervey Bay’s CBD
A perfect balance of style, design, and functionality this impressive property features all the quality finishes and modern luxuries you would expect while offering fantastic liveability – Contact exclusive listing agent Kim Carter to arrange your private inspection today.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 833 m²
- 3 Garage